November 11, 2014
- NEW YORK: US oil and natural gas production from the country’s fastest growing and largest shale fields showed no sign of slowing down, the US Energy Information Administration said on Monday in a forecast.
November 10, 2014
- West Virginia University is conducting the first-ever long-term field study of Shale Gas resources.The study is part of a five year, $11 million dollar agreement with the U.S. Department of Energy. The agreement will allow the research team to create and manage the Marcellus Shale Energy and Environment Laboratory at the Morgantown Industrial Park. WVU will work with Ohio State University on the ...
- Members of the Marshall and Ohio County Landgroup will receive more than $100 million from Tug Hill Operating, Moundsville law firm Gold, Khourey and Turak LC announced Nov. 7.
- West Virginia University is conducting the first ever long term field study of shale gas resources.
November 7, 2014
- MORGANTOWN, W.Va. — West Virginia University says it is conducting the first-ever long-term, comprehensive field study of the burgeoning shale-energy industry. The Morgantown school says ...
- West Virginia University says it is conducting the first-ever long-term, comprehensive field study of the burgeoning shale-energy industry.
November 6, 2014
- Sunoco Logistics is moving forward with plans to build a pipeline that will carry natural gas liquids from the Marcellus and Utica shale plays.
- If Sunoco Logistics has its way, it will turn Marcus Hook, a century-old refinery site in eastern Pennsylvania, into a hub for natural gas liquids from the Marcellus and Utica shale plays.
- Sunoco Logistics is moving ahead on its plan to build a second, larger pipeline to move propane and ethane from the Marcellus and Utica shale ...
- Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. today announced a successful open season for Sunoco Pipeline L.P.’s Mariner East 2 project, the second phase of the Company’s broader plan to provide critical pipeline transportation from the Marcellus and Utica Shales.