September 12, 2014
- According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (or EIA), the Utica Shale in eastern Ohio has become one of the fastest-growing gas-producing regions in the U.S. Production increased from ~155 ...
September 10, 2014
- An international energy, metals and mining industries analyst firm has concluded that the Marcellus shale has $90 billion in remaining value.
- The West Virginia Public Service Commission will host a series of public comment hearings in October as part of its review of the pending Mon Power and Potomac Edison rate case.
- Natural gas production in the Marcellus Shale is projected to exceed 16 billion cubic feet per day in October, up from about - More -
- Esmark, Inc., a diversified holding company with interests in steel manufacturing and distribution, oil and gas exploration and production and real estate services, today announced
- An idled steel facility in the heartland of the United States is gearing up for a revival as an energy services provider due to surging production from the U.S. Esmark acquired the Yorkville facility about two years ago from a defunct steelmaker but kept the facility idled due to poor market conditions. The move to refit the plant comes amid a shale boom that has set the United States on course ...
September 9, 2014
- The center of Ohio shale development is shifting somewhat to the south, based on new oil and gas production figures that show strong results for Noble County and Antero Resources Corp.
- New Buffalo Bills owner Terry Pegula owes his good fortune to a thin layer of pitch-black rock that lies about a mile underground – and to the controversial process used to extract the natural gas trapped within it.
- The West Virginia Public Service Commission plans to increase commercial vehicle inspections on roads considered as high crash areas.
- Marcellus expected to set record gas production in October Gas production from the Marcellus shale will continue to reach record levels through at least October, ...