June 30, 2014
- WASHINGTON – In Pennsylvania’s gas drilling boom, newer and unconventional wells leak far more often than older and traditional ones, according to a study of state inspection reports for 41,000 wells.
- FILE - This July 27, 2011 file photo shows a farmhouse in the background framed by pipes connecting pumps where the hydraulic fracturing process in the Marcellus Shale layer to release natural gas was underway at a Range Resources site in Claysville, Pa. In Pennsylvania’s fracking boom, new and more unconventional wells leaked far more than older and traditional wells, according to a study of ...
- GreenHunter Resources ( GRH ) +6.4% premarket after announcing a multiple pipeline project in the Marcellus and Utica shale plays in Pennsylvania and West Virginia with a combined capacity of 270K bbl/day. The point of delivery will be along the Ohio River at one of GRH's barge terminal locations; GRH will own and operate the point of delivery facilities and equipment, while partner Major ...
- GreenHunter Resources, Inc. , a diversified water resource, waste management, environmental services, and hydrocarbon marketing company specializing in the unconventional oil and natural gas shale resource plays, announced today that through its wholly-owned subsidiary, GreenHunter Pipeline LLC, it has executed multiple definitive agreements to have exclusive use of three independent pipelines.
- MOUNDSVILLE - Mineral rights owners, take note: if you leased your gas and oil rights a few years ago and drilling hasn't taken place, then it is possible for you to cash in a second time on your holdings, as many of the Marcellus Shale leases signed throughout northern West Virginia a few years back soon will expire without drilling taking place.
June 29, 2014
- Condensates-a super-light oil that's a byproduct of the U.S shale boom-could open the door to eventual crude exports.
- Condensates—a super-light oil that's a byproduct of the U.S shale boom—could open the door to eventual crude exports.
- A Monroe County shale-well site still was smoldering last night, and some residents were sheltered at a nearby high school, after an explosive fire yesterday morning.
June 26, 2014
- Midstream company Energy Transfer Partners said Thursday it is planning a new pipeline to connect Marcellus and Utica shale production to Canada and the Gulf Coast.
- Range Resources Corp. is lining up deals to ship natural gas and ethane it’s pulling from the Marcellus shale to export terminals and proposed petrochemical ...