March 27, 2014
- Some PA lawmakers want to tax the Marcellus Shale industry the way other states do.
- Located in Fairmont, West Virginia, the AOP Clearwater recently began operation as a “one of a kind” facility to treat and recycle water. This water is used in the “fracking” of natural gas extracted from the Marcellus shale formation.
March 26, 2014
- CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Antero Resources announced Wednesday that it will supply nearly half of the ethane needed to support the proposed petrochemical complex in Wood County known as project Ascent -- Appalachian Shale Cracker Enterprise. Company President P...
March 25, 2014
- An overview of Access Midstream, one of the largest natural gas gathering and processing master limited partnerships in the industry.
- PITTSBURGH, March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Falcon Drilling Company, LLC announced today that it has purchased three new drilling rigs, adding Marcellus horizontal and Utica top-hole capacity to the existing Falcon fleet.The three 250 ton MD Cowan Super Singles, which have been...
March 24, 2014
- CHARLESTON -- The West Virginia Manufacturers Association will host the Third Annual Marcellus to Manufacturing Ethane Development conference in Charleston this week.
- PENETRON crystalline waterproofing technology helps the brand new AOP Clearwater facility clean up wastewater used for the extraction of natural gas from deep underground formations in West Virginia. (PRWeb March 24, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11677643.htm
March 22, 2014
- PARKERSBURG - As the oil and gas industry moves into drilling for Marcellus and Utica Shale, property owners are scrambling to find out about the status of the mineral rights on their property.
March 21, 2014
- Pennsylvania's taxes on the natural gas drilling boom are among the lowest in the nation, according to a new report from a nonpartisan office of the state Legislature. Pennsylvania is the only state with ...
- Pennsylvania's fee on Marcellus Shale natural-gas wells is the lowest among 11 states examined in a study released Thursday by the Independent Fiscal Office, the state legislature's nonpartisan budget agency.